We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Papaya is a tropical fruit that is very easy to digest, with fantastic benefits for children and pregnant women, either for its contribution of enzymes or for the improvements they bring to the digestive system, and of course, for being a great source of vitamin C.
It is true that this type of fruit it is not highly recommended in children under one year, so I advise you to substitute if you want that fruit for a little more apple, for some strawberries, or omit it from the recipe. But if your son has already turned one year old, I encourage you to try it because he will love it. It will only take you ten minutes.
- 1 ripe papaya
- 1 lemon
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 roasted apples
Tip: This cream is intended for children over one year of age. Substitute apple for papaya if your baby is smaller.
1. A few days before, or two days, even the morning before we roast a few apples in the oven 180º for 15 or 20 minutes, and we keep a couple of apples. Or we can even buy applesauce already prepared if it suits us better.
2. Peel the papaya, remove the seeds, cut it and reserve it by squeezing a little lemon on top.
3. Peel and cut the banana and the two roasted apples.
4. We put everything mixed in a bowl, and with the help of a mixer or food processor, we will crush it until we obtain a sweet and smooth papaya cream with roasted apple.
5. The point of creaminess, lightness or unctuousness will be given by you by adding more or less water, according to your taste.
You can read more articles similar to Cream of papaya, banana and roasted apple. Healthy dessert for children, in the Fruits category on site.