We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In Guiainfantil.com We teach you how to make a Christmas tree to decorate the house at Christmas. It is a very easy craft to do, which requires very little investment of money and in which the smallest of the house can participate.
This Christmas tree made with fringes is an ideal Christmas activity for children as they will enhance their motor coordination by performing precision work.
- Crepe paper
- Pair of scissors
- Beads or pailletes
Tip: decorate your tree with beads, small balls of paper pinocchio, bows or other elements to finish off this beautiful Christmas.
1. Take a cardboard and make a cone with it. Trim any excess spikes from the base for stability.
2. Cut strips of colored pinocchio paper.
3. Make fringes on the strips by making small cuts with the scissors.
4. Glue the strips around the cardboard cone.
5. To finish off the tree, you can stick small paillettes or sequins on the strips and on the top, stick a pin with some trinket to make a star.